Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack

Hello Crafty blog world!

I'm back!  So since my last post a few important things have happened...I moved back home to Houston, completed my 3rd and final year of my Master's in Physician Assistant studies, graduated, took my national certification exam, and have a job....whoa right?!?!

Also Nick and I will be moving into a place somewhere in Houston closer to both of our jobs, and new place means I can again establish a sewing room...or area at least.  Which means more fun crafty tutorials for you guys!! YAY!!

Over the last year I've been doing my clinical rotations throughout Texas, I spent some time in San Antonio, Tomball, College Station, Downtown Houston, and various other places....what that means is ALL of my stuff, except for a suitcase of clothes/shoes was in storage, including all of my fabric and crafting supplies ... GASP!  Can you imagine a whole year of sewing withdrawal - oh the horror.

So stay tuned, because hopefully very soon my sewing machine, fabric and I will be re-united and we can get this craftiness started!!

Until then, I miss you all and can't wait to see what you have been up to as well!!


-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails