Cold and Rough you say? Yes, the opposite of warm and fuzzy.
Pet Peeves that seriously annoy me - I'm trying really REALLY hard to not "sweat the small stuff" as my dad always said when I was growing up, But lets face it, some people in this world are just plain annoying.
1. Eating with your mouth open, I can give you about 20 reasons this is totally disgusting (this also falls under the category of smacking and slurping)
2. Not using your turn signal, God created the man that invented the turn signal so use it.
3. Talking on the phone, in a public place, that is semi quiet, and yelling into the phone, seriously?! Get your hearing checked - and screaming into the phone isn't going to make the person on the other end talk louder
4. Screaming children in non-children movies...don't even get me started. Take your child out of the theater, or better yet don't bring them in the first place unless they can sit through the whole thing or it is animated or involves Disney.
5. Loud apartment neighbors....Yes we share a wall, and unfortunately I can hear everything your are doing in your bedroom, like it or not.
6. My family and friends will understand this....Napkin noise -- ya know when you have a cheap paper napkin from McDonalds, and you ball it up or rub it between your fingers and it makes that creaking, kinda of noise? Yeah well that totally makes my teeth itch, yes teeth can itch--or at least mine do.
7. Leaving vapor trails....ya know when you are walking through a store and suddenly you walk into a foul smelling patch of air, and you notice someone else just walked there....that my friend is someone who just left a vapor trail. Flatulence is a normal part of bodily functions, but if you must...flatulate...then at least stand in one spot--don't spread it around.
8. Don't you hate it when your cat hacks up a hair ball on the carpet, about 2 inches from the tile....REALLY? Or worse, she jumps out of the little box a little too quickly and you find a little nugget on the floor... this my friend happens to me more frequently than I'd like to admit.
I know this is basically just me whining and complaining, but I'm doing this because A: I feel like most people identify with at least one of these things, and B: when these things do happen, now you will think back to this blog and chuckle a little. You just watch, when you are the grocery store this week and you smell something funky as you walk down an aisle --your going to think...."HA, Vapor trail!"
You must also know, that I feel truly blessed. I would not be where I am today without the amazing people in my life. I count my blessings everyday, and I seriously wouldn't change a thing in my life. Everything happens for a reason, and sometimes they are blessings in disguise.