Sunday, January 16, 2011

Off to work-n-work-out bag

My Mom is in better shape than I am. I will freely admit it!  She goes to boot camp, zumba, cardiokick boxing, abs classes, and personal trainer classes 2-3 times a week.....EVERY WEEK for almost 2 years now!

I give her major kudos!  So for Christmas I wanted to make her a tote she could take to work, that would hold a lunch sack, as well as work out clothes/shoes.

Here is my creation.....Vere Bradly inspired much??


 Quilted "Brown bag" lunch sack, with insulation, velcro closure, and flat bottom




 Tote bag, lined with interfacing and batting, quilted in a similar "Vera Bradly" style. One large pocket inside, magnetic closure, gusset bottom, with 30" straps. 
 


Mom posing with her new tote bag! She was VERY excited!



Inside View, Easily large enough for lunch sack, and water/tea with room to spare!!


Check back for Cute Custom Onesies!!

Stay Crafty!!
-Christina

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that is so cute! I love the color combination you chose, very chic. Your mom is looking good too, I hope she loved the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute! Makes me wish I actually had to carry work out clothes somewhere so I had an excuse for one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails