Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Just another day

Good morning Blogger land,

Nothing fun to show you today, I have to do boring stuff, like tailor some ($11) dress pants I got while home in Houston AND study for my pharmacology exam that is in 6 days (eek!)

However I do want to share this little tidbit with you...especially for all you coffee drinkers.
I found this a while back and just had to share!


Caffeine is my shepherd; I shall not doze.
It maketh me to wake in green pastures:
It leadeth me beyond the sleeping masses.
It restoreth my buzz:
It leadeth me in the paths of consciousness for its name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of addiction,
I will fear no Equal™:
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me.
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of The Starbucks:
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over.
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life:
And I will dwell in the House of Mochas forever.
~Author Unknown

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, I'm going to attempt to recreate my Grandpa's "big and tall" blanket for my Aunt...perhaps I'll remember to take pictures so I can share!
Also on the horizon
  • More studying 
  • Big and Tall fuzzy blanket tutorial
  • Bringing back Medical Mystery Mondays 
  • Spring quilted purse tutorial
  • Re-stock Etsy shop
  • Knit more squares for the orphans
Now that I told you guys my ideas....I'm committed!! I must overcome the procrastination!!

Stay Crafty!!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails