Friday, July 30, 2010

Paper Flowers part 2

So I went through a paper flower phase...or really anything fun and cute I could make from paper. I found this awesome inspiration from Intimate Weddings Blog, and I made a about 6 myself, but again, I was so excited I didn't take pictures and they now live at my mom's house about 6 hours away!

Image borrowed from Intimate Wedding Blog


These would be a great alternative to live flower center pieces at any function, or just to spruce up a table. These are especially awesome (well really all paper flowers) for those of us who are particularly sensitive to fragrant flowers and/or the pollen they produce.

So head over to Intimate Wedding blog and check out this tutorial here!!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails