Monday, July 26, 2010

Sneek Peek

I just wanted to give you a sneak peek of Wednesday's Tutorial. I have a pharmacology exam on Wednesday morning, so now I must stop crafting (sigh) and start studying.

Enjoy the sneak  peek...I'm very excited about this out come!


Fabric storage bin! YAY!!! I made this with the idea of it storing my current yarn project, but then to my surprise it fits perfectly in the throw all end table by the front door. Phoebe likes it too! She jumped up there and posed all on her own, promise--she is a ham like that.


Come back Wednesday afternoon for the full tutorial!! Until then you can make the cute newspaper box here and buy a pair of TOMS here


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails