Saturday, August 7, 2010

Cat Naps



Enjoy this posting of my very fuzzy kitty. This is just a few of her favorite, apparently comfortable sleeping positions!

passed out after an afternoon of playing
Cuddled up on Nick's shoulder

snoozing in the fuzzy blanky



An hour later...she switched positions


Assuming the "I'm Hot" position
"Turn off the lights, can't you see I'm trying to sleep?!?!"
Oh...this book is so boring!!!






Curled up in her almost-too-small cat bed atop her tower



Again assuming the position, this time directly under the fan and the air conditioner vent


Hope you have a wonderful day!!

-Christina

3 comments:

  1. That poor kitty has such a difficult life!! She is such a sweet kitty, clearly she runs the show! Thanks for sharing pics of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina, I just wanted to let you know I gave you the Versatile blogger award (I couldn't find your email to let you know)...Here is the link http://ellenscreativepassage.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award-i-got-it.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails