Monday, August 23, 2010

Study time!

Sorry guys I wont be posting for the next week or so, I have a few major exams coming up that I need to focus on! Pharmacology and Intro to Clinical Science (aka pathophysiology on steroids) finally picked up and the study load is increasing exponentially!! As soon as I get a free minute to craft I'll post pictures.

I have a few polo-shirt reconstructions in the works, and a custom percussion Mallet bag brewing in my brain for a client, and a custom T-shirt quilt for another client starting in the next few weeks!! Not to mention I'm knitting up a storm to get those squares off to Africa soon!!

Stop by my Etsy store if you get a chance! 80% of profits go towards knitting and shipping 8" squares, and donating funds directly  to Knit-a-Square foundation in South Africa to be made into blankets and distributed to Orphans affected by AIDS!!

For now I leave you with my new white board.....covered in pharmacology!


Of course Phoebe trying her best to keep me from leaving in the morning to go to class and study all day....




Another thing she did the other day, managed to have my camera right next to be before she moved to capture the true essence of Phoebe


And just for fun....her super fuzzy feet!  I have an insane urge to trim her "toe hair" but luckily she is psychotic enough not to let me get close to her toes with clippers let alone scissors.


I hope you all have a fantastic week!! 

-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails