Thursday, August 5, 2010

Full Circle Skirt

Hello!! Hope your Thursday has been great!

I've been super busy with my Pharmacology exam Wednesday morning...and then I'm working on a surprise, I'll keep you posted about it : )


Today, I'm going to share a great tutorial for a full circle skirt. I altered it a bit by adding a 3 inch waste with elastic instead of the tie.

I also added a liner because my sheet was a bit see through. I got the twin sheet on sale at Target for $5.00, the elastic was from an old pair of lounge shorts that had seen better days...and the liner was another white flat sheet I got from Walmart a few years back while making curtains.

All in all total cost was just over $5.00!! Pretty awesome!

Here is the link to the tutorial!


The skirt hasn't been ironed in this picture....so its a little wrinkly!

I actually made this same style of skirt for a great friend, it turned out super cute as well!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day!

-Christina

2 comments:

  1. super cute! i may have to try this when i get a bit of time. ive been wearing lots more skirts over the past year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for sharing with us at Sister Sister Sunday, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails