Sunday, August 8, 2010

ETSY Grand Opening!!

The day has come that my tiny Etsy store has officially opened!! This was my surprise I was hinting at earlier in the week.

Head over and check it out. Buy something before Wednesday August 11th  by Midnight CST and receive a free coordinating gift, just message me through Etsy and tell which of my blog posts is your favorite!

80% of all profits benefit one of my favorite Warm and Fuzzy charities, Knit-a-Square. I currently have a dozen 8" squares knitted and ready to go to Africa, however the shipping costs are very expensive, the profits will go towards shipping costs and purchasing more 100% wool yarn.

Click  on "My Store" at the top of the page to see current listings and my Etsy Link.

Thanks for stopping by!!
-Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails