When my parents drove down to South Texas this last weekend for Labor day, we all decided to do my birthday (9/29) and my Mom's birthday (10/2) celebration/gifts early because I wont be able to be home for my birthday or my Moms. Did I mention I'm turning 25?!?! When did that happen? It seems like only yesterday I was turning 21! Geez!
So part of my birthday gift included the new desk, and the fabric you saw here
The other part of my gift was this:
The Keurig Ultimate Coffee maker
And awesome little K-cup drawer to keep things organized!
This thing is just so freakishly amazing, I can't even explain. It is great for people who:
- Like to try new kinds of coffee
- Like hot tea, coffee, iced tea, iced coffee, and/or hot cocoa
- Perfect for a couple where one likes dark bold coffee (Nick) and the other likes light coffee (me)
- Awesome when guests come over so they can "choose" which kind of coffee they want - makes everyone feel special
- Brews one cup at a time, with your choice of size, small , medium, or large (or like me and do a small + a medium and it fills my travel mug just right)
- And it is just plain awesome....I know I said it already, but I'm just so excited about it!
Over time it is cheaper than Starbucks, but the upfront cost will set you back a little. I like the convince of not messing with filter, coffee grounds/grinder, coffee pot, etc. Just my K-cup and my Coffee Cup and about 30 seconds.
Plus you can buy a "variety" pack of K-cups for a couple bucks and have a weeks worth of fun, new, interesting coffee flavors at your finger tips!
I think I'll go make a cup of coffee!!
Check back tomorrow to learn how to make a removable slip cover for a desk chair for about $8.00 as part of my Office Re-do part 3!
I hope you have a great day!