Friday, September 10, 2010

Keurig = Hot Beverage Meca

When my parents drove down to South Texas this last weekend for Labor day, we all decided to do my birthday (9/29) and my Mom's birthday (10/2) celebration/gifts early because I wont be able to be home for my birthday or my Moms. Did I mention I'm turning 25?!?! When did that happen? It seems like only yesterday I was turning 21! Geez! 

So part of my birthday gift included the new desk, and the fabric you saw here

The other part of my gift was this: 




The  Keurig Ultimate Coffee maker




And awesome little K-cup drawer to keep things organized! 

This thing is just so freakishly amazing, I can't even explain. It is great for people who:
  • Like to try new kinds of coffee
  • Like hot tea, coffee, iced tea, iced coffee, and/or hot cocoa 
  • Perfect for a couple where one likes dark bold coffee (Nick) and the other likes light coffee (me)
  • Awesome when guests come over so they can "choose" which kind of coffee they want - makes everyone feel special
  • Brews one cup at a time, with your choice of size, small , medium, or large (or like me and do a small + a medium and it fills my travel mug just right)
  • And it is just plain awesome....I know I said it already, but I'm just so excited about it!
Over time it is cheaper than Starbucks, but the upfront cost will set you back a little. I like the convince of not messing with filter, coffee grounds/grinder, coffee pot, etc. Just my K-cup and my Coffee Cup and about 30 seconds.

Plus you can buy a "variety" pack of K-cups for a couple bucks and have a weeks worth of fun, new, interesting coffee flavors at your finger tips! 

I think I'll go make a cup of coffee!! 

Check back tomorrow to learn how to make a removable slip cover for a desk chair for about $8.00 as part of my Office Re-do part 3!

I hope you have a great day! 

-Christina 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails