Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bad Blogger

Sorry I've been M.I.A.!

I've had a crazy week with exams, one last Wednesday and another exam this Friday then I'm flying home for the weekend to go to a friend's wedding, see my parents, one of my best friends and my FiancĂ©!!  Whoop! Haven't seen Nick since the first week in JULY people (that is entirely too long for an engaged couple crazy in love)!!!!

Anyways, also recently upgraded to the iPhone4, and it is like crack. I'm totally addicted and any free time I've had has gone to playing with the new technological addition to my family.  

I have about 3 crafting projects in the works, and I'm hoping in the next week or so I'll be able to finish them and post tutorials on them!! 

Also working on making some new zipper bags/perhaps another purse or two, for the Etsy store! I'll be sure to post about it as soon as I can get them listed! 


Isn't he handsome!! Can't wait to see him! 

I hope you all have a wonderfully crafty week!

-Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Related Posts with Thumbnails